18 September 2010

Back from Oregon

Unfotunately the defense (which I was not a part of for this game) received a serious spanking (final score: 63-37 in favor of Lewis and Clark College XP). Luckily for me, all that crazy shit meant lots of special teams of which I am on three (kickoff, kickoff return, punt) so I got two tackles and a forced/recovered fumble. Overall the trip was really fun, despite the fact that I am now exhausted and sick (which explains why I am sitting alone in my dorm room on a Saturday night). Next week is bye week, and after today's display of the worst tackling I have ever seen in my life I can be sure to expect long practices and lots of tackling drills (there go my healthy back and shoulders, very sad)

(note to self, use fewer parentheses)

1 comment:

  1. you don't need an excuse to sit alone in your dorm room on saturday night... it is a great way to write the first drafts of your manifesto...

    ReplyDelete