had pt at 630 this morning. It was easy so me and a guy named AMIS were running around making sure people didnt fall out of the run. that was entertaining pushing people to catch the column. After that Amis and I lectured the freshman how to run properly, and I went into how to eat healthy and properly to gain strength and get the most out of working out. Then Amis and I went with a Navy Option called CONTE to do squats. That was fun, but Amis is a cross country guy, so he's a lot faster and he can lift his weight a lot better than I can, but when we hit the gym I'm the guy in charge.
So far the leaders are Amis, Conte, Consteadt and me. I'm buddying up with all of them so we can whip our unit into shape because so far all the staff is not impressed with the unit as a whole. A lot of work to do but that just makes ROTC that much more interesting...
Yesterday the MO's went for a run. We ran into one of the sergeants there and he was impressed because he instructed us to do PT Mon. Wed. and Fri. So bonus points for us. Then Amis and I went down to the gym at around 1430 to lift, saw a few of our squad leaders there, so far Amis and I are getting a good reputation for working hard.
I'm sad the school year is starting, I wont be able to work out when i feel like it and just hang out all day. The thought of thinking kills me.
AMIS--what does that rhyme with?
ReplyDeleteCONTE--how do you pronounce that?
I hope this blog is private so all the people you are writing about don't stumble upon it and get upset at what you write about them ;-)