Ate half a cup cake for dessert, along with my regular apple- Wed night
Ate an ice cream cone, half filled with ice cream, and a banana - Thurs night
Plugged in 180 instead of 360 Thurs Afternoon
Clicked show answer thinking I could copy and paste it into the answer bar and get credit - Thurs. Afternoon
Didnt play halo Reach since sunday!
skipped out on a floor event to post this, BTW where is everyone with exciting news on college? your telling me nothing at all worth saying has happened to you these past couple weeks??
I gotta story: Since im ONLY on 14P, meaning i only get 2 meals a day for the week, I have to survive throughout the day by not eating a real lunch. how i do this? I steal apples. Tues I had 6 apples in my bag and by dinner they were gone! in class, to class, away from class, apples! im actually getting sick of apples, and surprisingly i feel like im eating healthier here. I have a GINORMOUS salad each night (check check, tonight i didnt cuz i was sick of all the fiber i was getting) and I eat fruit all day!
i feel bad for the staff at the dining halls, it clearly says no bags allowed inside the eating area, but since im such a stud muffin and im hella confident i walk in with my bag and they dont say anything. then i take at least 3 apples when it says im only allowed to have one, im such a jerk :(
Oh and imma bad ass marcher, we march for 2 hours in one of the main plazas and I was the only 4/C Marine Option (meaning i look like a bad ass in desert camies while the navy has their retarded blue ones). and i was leading everyone around and all these Asian tourists come over and take pictures of me! (well me leading us, us being freshman MIDN)
im playing halo, screw editing, my apologies
No comments:
Post a Comment