and in a completely unrelated event sunday morning mindy's family stopped by her room in the morning. and then dropped off Vietnamese BBQ and creme brulee and flan. yum!
Was it a surprise visit and if it was, I hope you two were behaving yourselves! You're lucky your dad and I are too lazy to drive up there and surprise you on Bruin Walk...the thought of that still makes me laugh. And why are you living on the edge?? And on a completely unrelated note, I sent your box of sperm out yesterday. Love, your mother
Was it a surprise visit and if it was, I hope you two were behaving yourselves! You're lucky your dad and I are too lazy to drive up there and surprise you on Bruin Walk...the thought of that still makes me laugh. And why are you living on the edge?? And on a completely unrelated note, I sent your box of sperm out yesterday. Love, your mother
ReplyDelete