As all of you know, my screen cracked. The itouch was still fully functional albeit with some cracks, but now I can't unlock the damn thing. The thing is teasing me; I can slide the unlock peg about half way and then, once it reaches half way, it resets--its like the digitizer is broken on the bottom right hand corner of the itouch. If I double click the home button, I can still slide the volume tab across the entire horizontal length of the screen. What a terrible 1/16th part of my screen to be broken.
So...
Do I bring it to the store? I hear repairs could cost like 200. I dropped the ipod in the first place so the 1 year given warranty I believe is void(please correct me if i'm wrong);however, since the device was working after I dropped and then it faulted ex-post facto is there a loophole?
Or
But a Kit and then Do it yourself?
So, I've killed 2 Macbooks and my now 3rd ipod(1 mini and 2 itouches). What do I do now?
I would try the kit. Other alternative is to send off to one of the internet -based repair places...
ReplyDeletethe warranty is definitely void now--sorry ;-) but, you can always go into the apple store and ask just to see--sometimes they are very nice....
I would, but I would then need to hire a sobbing girl to tell an emotional story.
ReplyDeleteyou could try just being coordinated. or you could buy an ipod small enough to fit in your stubby hands
ReplyDeleteim just kidding ryan. i love your stubby hands =)
ReplyDeleteeww...
ReplyDelete